Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm back - be afraid, be very afraid

What could be so scary about my little slice of humor heaven, you ask?

Her Royal Cuteness and I decided to see what was left on the shelves of the local Borders bookstore as they are in their final days before closing. Right there in the middle of a rather scant display was this...


I was laughing so hard that the picture is blurry. Of course after a store employee noticed the misplaced books, they were returned to the appropriate section...fiction, I'm guessing.

We are home (made it in just over 8 months) and I'll be back blogging/commenting more later! There's still lots to do and plenty of chores to keep me cranky, but it doesn't matter because it's our home!

17 comments:

  1. I think that needs to be submitted to Fail Blog as a WIN! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beyond funny. Thanks for that laugh just when I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is great great great! Hahaha! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was perfect.

    I'm on my way to Barnes and Noble right now. :-) Gonna wreak a little literary havoc (I'm so bad!).

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell the truth- you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you all liked it. And, Laura, no I didn't but wish that I had thought of it!! There are some others that I would have added to the shelf as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to hug the person who did that. I think I may have to pay a visit to a few book shops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious! BTW...made you blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it must even be dawning in SP's light-deprived world that her politician days are over, so she might as well make the most of her new career as a pundit. For the rest of us it's well past noon, and the light's been shining on that little truth very brightly for a good long while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That IS funny!! So glad you had your camera with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny.

    I worked at a local bookstore once and a guy came up to me and went on and on about how funny and accurate it was that we had the bill clinton autobiography in the fiction section (it was just misplaced).

    It was a very awkward conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH. MAH. GAWD. I must now run immediately to my bookstore and pull a shelf switcheroo! YOU'RE NEXT, RACHEL RAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really do need to submit this to fail blog or very demotivational. Beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know what's so funny. The book looks like it's in the right place to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!