Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where Has The Dog Buried My Funny Bone and When Can I Have It Back?

You may have noticed my lack of blog action as of late. I won't bore you with the details of my recent craziness ( as opposed to my normal level of insanity). I'm in a slump that I can't seem to break out of and am searching for the right ways to lift myself back to my normal.

In the mean time I will be spending this afternoon reading and leaving amazing comments (e.g. "This blog post is AMAZING!" ) and seeing how I can reestablish my blogging habit.

For now, I leave you with a photo I took on a recent "girl's afternoon" I had with Her Royal Cuteness. We were strolling in an old shopping district when we happened upon this:

The zombies and vampires are getting a little desperate, don't you think?


Your comments on this one are bound to make me smile!!!

15 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to your amazing comments, whatever shape they take.
    and that sign is a bit creepified. but whatever it takes to get donors in the age of vampire awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is AMAZING! :-) Yup, I think the dog got my funny bone too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the slump. It sucks. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. I will be waiting for more. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the photo /graphics and understood they were looking for human blood donors until the 'Paw Prints' at the bottom???? Now I'm wondering if that is drawn in wolf's blood or worse some kind of dog-man stepped in human blood? I hope he carries his own stupid clean-up bag with him! W.C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did they mean to 'double count that 'D' in blood twice??

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have been the recipient of your sweet comment. I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also very grateful you left an amazing comment on my blog.
    I suppose a blood rive is better than a blood river. Either way, I hope your mood takes a turn for the better.
    You are amazing and so is your blog.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure it was vampires and zombies? Maybe it was really those pesky mosquitoes and ticks being sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very weird sign. I guess they wanted to foreclose on the possibility of anyone showing up with a bag of pig blood or something. Your mojo will return, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all. Your comments are truly AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your comment on The LG Report, very good! Since I don't have an e-mail link to you, I had to convey my message through this comment; yours made me laugh, as sign that your sense of humor is coming back as strong as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you tried alcohol and illegal drugs? Because they seem to work for most writers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've missed ya, Laughingmom. You and your crazy stories of houses turned to cinders and melting ice cream parties. Glad you're back in the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they should have called it a "Blood Rave" and gone for the 18 to 25 year olds with their newer blood.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!