This week has not been a good one for laughs. Instead of expressing myself with the written word, I have let my inner artist out on early parole for time served.
I found a Happy Meal toy in my momvan and it inspired me.
 |
BEFORE
|
 |
| AFTER |
I think I like Zombie Kitty much better.
Wow! What a transformation. I just laughed out loud at zombie kitty. Even thought its not been much of a week for laughs, you still make me smile. Hope it gets better for you.
ReplyDeleteSorry it hasn't been a week of laughs, but that Zombie Kitteh would have me laughing everytime I looked at it.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant.
You've discovered a unique way to alleviate holiday stress and anxiety. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious in a "Wished I Thought Of That" kind of way!
ReplyDeleteThat drew a giggle from me. But don't be too impressed with yourself. I giggle at bad puns and fart jokes, too.
ReplyDeleteI just went back to look at your creation again, and it is possible I may have nightmares. You may be hearing from my lawyer. Or I will accept an out-of-court settlement right now.
Love it. Definately an improvement on Kitty
ReplyDeleteLOL - my youngest daughter was walking by the computer as I was viewing the pics..."O dad, that 2nd picture is UG-LY."
ReplyDeleteOMG I love that! Go you!
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteCreativity is a wonderful thing. :-)
Pearl
Yikes. You must really be having a hard time. Poor Kitty. :) Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is fabulous. I would bring my kids to McDonalds every single day if it meant getting Happy Meal toys like that! Maybe you've found a new career path...?
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better!
Oh snap! I *heart* Zombie Hello Kitty!
ReplyDeleteBAHAHA! That's a thing of beauty.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot - I LITERALLY gasped out loud when I saw your ART!!! My wife asked me what was wrong but I could not bring myself to show her THAT poor kitty! W.C.C.
ReplyDeleteA ton of improvement! Makes me hungry for french fries though...
ReplyDelete