Here are some suggestions (just don't mention me after they read you your rights!):
Go up the down escalator or down the up. Speaking from experience, going up is much easier - fighting the rising steps to go down can make you a little imbalanced and you could trip.
Drive on the wrong side of the road. First, make sure that you are in a pretty deserted area and that there is nobody coming the other direction. Go ahead and cross that line - even if just for a minute. You know that you want to...
Jump on the mattresses in a furniture store. Click here if you need to see the evidence against me.
Order and eat dessert first in a restaurant. Just remember to save room for your veggies.
Take your own candy into the movie theater. I had a conversation with a police officer the other day who told me where he goes to buy candy before a show! Just fill your purse or pockets and act casual!
Smile and skip. It just makes people uneasy as they wonder what is wrong with you.
Enter the store through the automatic Exit door - the bigger the EXIT sign , the better. They all have sensors on both sides!
Surprise a friend when eating out by telling your server that it is their birthday (when it isn't, you did get that part, right?). Make sure to do this in a restaurant where they sing a loud song and either make the person stand up or put a big hat on them.
Eat onions at lunch before your dentist appointment or just slip in a pair of fake "bubba" teeth when they are not looking.
When the next telemarketer calls you, ask them if they have a minute to take a brief survey. Then ask them a bunch of questions about their home.
Wear mis-matched socks/earrings/cuff-links/shoes on purpose.
Mow your grass in concentric circles rather than back and forth.
Eat by candlelight when you aren't in a power-outage.
Unravel an old knit sweater. Just make sure that it is already too damaged to give away before destroying it.
There...that should keep you occupied for a few minutes anyway. You're welcome.
----------------------------------------------
This 30 Days of Writing Challenge is brought to you courtesy of Nicky and Mike. They managed to convince a bunch of us to play along. If you want to read more cheesy posts,check out the ramblings of the crazy gang listed on the Linky thing at the latest post at We Work for Cheese.
Already did 1,2,5,6,10,11,12. AKA the easy ones.
ReplyDeleteHA! Great ideas. Not sure if I'll do any of them, cuz I'm a coward at heart, plus I don't do anything I've seen done on Law & Order episodes.
ReplyDeleteheh heh
I'm ashamed to admit how many of these I've actually done.
ReplyDeleteThe only ones I haven't done are 8,9 and 11. What else ya got?
ReplyDeleteI had a customer come to the window of the Post office I was delivering yesterday. He started to say,"Hi. I was here yesterday and I left my ah,um... (long pause)"
So of course, I replied "heart in San Francisco?"
Totally threw him off. It was awesome.
Every time I take a 'Brief' survey, I never can decide between boxers or tighty-whities! W.C.C.
ReplyDeleteI've done a lot of those! We have 5 kids and they are only 7 years apart. When we used to go to movies, we'd always take in our own snacks. We also took in our own drinks. A lot of places don't mind, but many do. It was always funny when the 7 of us tried to be discrete about opening our soda cans.
ReplyDelete