A look at my life from the lighter side
Can I have some?
Sure. Stop on by and I'll share.
Me, too.
We're definitely on the same page here!
Same page...different shit? Is that how we roll?
Sometimes it just comes down to that...
It makes a happy landing...
you've got 5 refills..you should be mellow for quite some time!
I have a very understanding doctor!
Chill in a bottle - sometimes its a prescription. Sometimes it comes with a cork. It all works.
Sometimes you need both!
Some days are like that. Hope it's a smooth one today.
Today was a great day. Out door music festival to sooth us all.
That does look very calming :)
Sometimes just knowing it is there does the trick!
yeah give me some too. whoever said you can't buy calm in a bottle hasn't bought the right bottle. been there. still there sometimes.
Mom's little helper...
Hopefully there isn't a child-proof cap on that container to further harsh your buzz before you get to the contents.
Funny enough- the only bottles that come without those darn tops are ones my daughter gets!!!
So that is where my bottle went!!!! Need it back...today is grocery day.
Finders keepers.
Lol! Greatness!
Glad you liked
So that's the secret!
No way I would have survived without it!
Can I have what you're having?
Mailing drugs across that little thing they call the border is frowned upon, so you'll have to mail yourself!
if it works..... :)
Ahahahhahahah! It's xanax for me too!
Make my day!
Can I have some?
ReplyDeleteSure. Stop on by and I'll share.
DeleteMe, too.
DeleteWe're definitely on the same page here!
ReplyDeleteSame page...different shit? Is that how we roll?
DeleteSometimes it just comes down to that...
ReplyDeleteIt makes a happy landing...
Deleteyou've got 5 refills..you should be mellow for quite some time!
ReplyDeleteI have a very understanding doctor!
DeleteChill in a bottle - sometimes its a prescription. Sometimes it comes with a cork. It all works.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you need both!
DeleteSome days are like that. Hope it's a smooth one today.
ReplyDeleteToday was a great day. Out door music festival to sooth us all.
DeleteThat does look very calming :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes just knowing it is there does the trick!
Deleteyeah give me some too. whoever said you can't buy calm in a bottle hasn't bought the right bottle. been there. still there sometimes.
ReplyDeleteMom's little helper...
DeleteHopefully there isn't a child-proof cap on that container to further harsh your buzz before you get to the contents.
ReplyDeleteFunny enough- the only bottles that come without those darn tops are ones my daughter gets!!!
DeleteSo that is where my bottle went!!!! Need it back...today is grocery day.
ReplyDeleteFinders keepers.
DeleteLol! Greatness!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked
DeleteSo that's the secret!
ReplyDeleteNo way I would have survived without it!
DeleteCan I have what you're having?
ReplyDeleteMailing drugs across that little thing they call the border is frowned upon, so you'll have to mail yourself!
Deleteif it works..... :)
ReplyDeleteAhahahhahahah! It's xanax for me too!
ReplyDelete