A look at my life from the lighter side
I don't think I have ever seen this game before. Good luck!
It's actually two vintage games- Parcheesi and Hearts.
very true!!
I'm all about fun.
Tell us more about being all about fun.
Um, Michael, you do understand fun don't you my dear Eeyore.?!?!
Did you ever try to explain these rules to a 3 year old? Yeah, with them you make it up as you go.
Candyland was my kids' favorite at that age, and I still had to cheat so they could win.
This game looks like it's been around a while, but I'm not familiar with it. Is it similar to Scrabble?
No. Just a confusing photo.
this is probably THE ONLY TIME rules are fun!
I don't know...Ziva does make it sound awfully enticing to break her rules.
I have no idea what it is I'm looking at, but it looks like fun!
More of our weird collections.
Parcheesi!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that game in forever!
An oldie but goodie!
I've always wanted to learn how to play Hearts! How did you know? Great interpretation of this silly prompt.
I've played the card game Hearts. This one I bought at an estate sale and haven't tried yet! Wanna play?
This is the rule you can enjoy if everybody can follow. Nice photo!
HEARTS!! Killed many a night shift playing hearts.
We used to play card Hearts at the beach with pistachios and beer.
i'm sure i've never seen that game before. is it fun?
Parcheesi is fun for all ages. It's like Trouble or Sorry.
So, when is game night at your house? I'm in!
Every night is game night in this place. Come anytime!!!
I have never played this game. Now that our daughter is 18...no one wants to play games anymore ;( I miss that.
We still play with our kids and also with other couples. Never too old!
Good one! Love your spin on the prompt. Whatever happened to board games? Do people still play them or are they all digitized?
They still exist on iPads!! We have lots and lots of board games.
What a beautiful photo... actually reminds me of old times... just gorgeous!
Thank you! I love the simplicity of these and the old parts, like wooden dice.
I think it was Robert Frost who said that writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down. Unfortunately, that's the only thing Frost wrote that I can quote. The rest of it was soooooo boring. Nice take on today's theme.
Thanks, Michael.
Make my day!
I don't think I have ever seen this game before. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually two vintage games- Parcheesi and Hearts.
Deletevery true!!
ReplyDeleteI'm all about fun.
DeleteTell us more about being all about fun.
DeleteUm, Michael, you do understand fun don't you my dear Eeyore.?!?!
DeleteDid you ever try to explain these rules to a 3 year old? Yeah, with them you make it up as you go.
ReplyDeleteCandyland was my kids' favorite at that age, and I still had to cheat so they could win.
DeleteThis game looks like it's been around a while, but I'm not familiar with it. Is it similar to Scrabble?
ReplyDeleteNo. Just a confusing photo.
Deletethis is probably THE ONLY TIME rules are fun!
ReplyDeleteI don't know...Ziva does make it sound awfully enticing to break her rules.
DeleteI have no idea what it is I'm looking at, but it looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteMore of our weird collections.
DeleteParcheesi!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that game in forever!
ReplyDeleteAn oldie but goodie!
DeleteI've always wanted to learn how to play Hearts! How did you know? Great interpretation of this silly prompt.
ReplyDeleteI've played the card game Hearts. This one I bought at an estate sale and haven't tried yet! Wanna play?
DeleteThis is the rule you can enjoy if everybody can follow. Nice photo!
ReplyDeleteHEARTS!! Killed many a night shift playing hearts.
ReplyDeleteWe used to play card Hearts at the beach with pistachios and beer.
Deletei'm sure i've never seen that game before. is it fun?
ReplyDeleteParcheesi is fun for all ages. It's like Trouble or Sorry.
DeleteSo, when is game night at your house? I'm in!
ReplyDeleteEvery night is game night in this place. Come anytime!!!
DeleteI have never played this game. Now that our daughter is 18...no one wants to play games anymore ;( I miss that.
ReplyDeleteWe still play with our kids and also with other couples. Never too old!
DeleteGood one! Love your spin on the prompt. Whatever happened to board games? Do people still play them or are they all digitized?
ReplyDeleteThey still exist on iPads!! We have lots and lots of board games.
DeleteWhat a beautiful photo... actually reminds me of old times... just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love the simplicity of these and the old parts, like wooden dice.
DeleteI think it was Robert Frost who said that writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down. Unfortunately, that's the only thing Frost wrote that I can quote. The rest of it was soooooo boring.
ReplyDeleteNice take on today's theme.
Thanks, Michael.
Delete