Monday, February 25, 2013

30 Days of Writing Minus 2 - Fact or Fiction

Fact or Fiction

Dear Abby, Dear Abby,

It seems that I lied

That I went up North to make Nicky my bride

I've confused fact with fiction I must now confess

I'm drinking and crying in my wedding dress

Signed, Sister Wife



Now go visit Nicky and Mike and see who else created something for you to read...

21 comments:

  1. You wish. Personally I don't see what you ladies see in Nicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wish - that's why I'm all broken hearted...

      Delete
  2. Left you at the altar. yeah, after this challenge we will all be nothing but distant memories ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she's totally forgotten about me already and there are still 3 days left!

      Delete
  3. It wasn't too long ago that I was drinking and crying in my wedding dress... Of course, I was actually getting married, and the tears were because I wasn't marrying Nicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my dress and often wonder if I should go put it on...I would for Nicky, you know...

      Delete
  4. Ah, such is life...you hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of you marrying Nicky.

    Well, I like the idea of the honeymoon, anyway. You can both wear heels and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look on the bright side, Amy; you looked better in a wedding dress than I did. And there's no WAY I'd wear heels and nice hose anywhere near Mike. Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if Nicky left you at the alter, you could still have a great party with all the wedding champagne and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, now if I'd known you were coming here for a honeymoon and not to hunt me down, I wouldn't have hidden from you when you came to the door!! Don't cry, you look so pretty in your wedding dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm...I don't think I got an invitation to this "wedding"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH HA HA HA AH EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AH HA HA HA HA HA I AM DYING!!!! THIS IS YOUR BEST ONE YET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She would have walked all over your heart, anyway. I've seen her shoe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AhahAHhAHhHAhHAhHhaHHAHA!!! Holy, hilarious!! And since Nicky stood you up - I'll happily be your sister wife!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to cry... just those drinks... :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!