Friday, February 15, 2013

30 Days of Writing minus 2 - Or Else

Or Else


Dear Abby, Dear Abby,

I’ve wandered for days

No one will help me and I’m feeling crazed

If I can’t find someone who is helpful and/or kind

I will return home or else lose my f’in mind

Signed, Givin Up


Now go visit Nicky and Mike and see who else created something for you to read...

12 comments:

  1. Don't give up, LM. I wanna see how this thing ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm helpful. I'm kind. Ok, no I'm not. But please don't lose your f'in mind. I'm enjoying it too much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like one of those people trapped on the cruise ship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this is the best one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up yet, you've got thirteen more of these to write before you can give up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to give up! Keep it going! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't listen to all of them. Give up. It's all pointless anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt like your poem the last time I went looking for something at Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know if Abby writes back. I may need the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never give up. Never surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm impressed that you really have NOT given up!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!