Monday, February 10, 2014

Zombies

It was the zombie apocalypse for sure. They shuffled towards us in their ripped, dirty clothes, groaning. As they stared at us with their dead eyes, we realized what we were in for. A year of trying to teach teenagers who eat 'special' brownies so they can tell their kids not to. Dear Lord, SOS(Save Our inSanity).

--------------------------
Laughingdaughter wrote today's post as laughingmom was too busy baking special chocolate chip cookies to hand deliver to her dorm.

Don't forget to drag your dead body over to We Work for Cheese and check out the other post-apocalyptic posts.

7 comments:

  1. I think you should have shared your special brownies with the Zombies. High brainless people? What could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they like Twinkies and Ho Hos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember two kids had special brownies on the bus on a band trip to Disney. They got high out of their minds and vomited the rest of the trip. I think some of their brains came out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those Alice B. Toklas brownies? 'Cause I always thought those were pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, brownies! Yay! That's so nice of you, laughingdaughter, to help out your mom. I think you need a blog of your own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really cool that you two have a mother-daughter partnership on this blog. I couldn't ever imagine including my mom as a guest contributor to my blog. It would take a hell of a lot of brownies to convince me that such a thing was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!