Friday, May 6, 2011

Head Over Heels in Love with You!

To my few faithful readers - I love you all for tuning in to read my nonsense. I never thought that anybody would really look at what I posted. As a reward for your loyalty, I have managed to snag a frame from my mattress flipping adventures for your viewing pleasure. It's blurry for multiple reasons - so no need to tell me that you can't see me clearly. I'm VERY fast in the air...

For any new or not-so-faithful adulterous readers, I love you too - just in a different way - but that's another topic...

Bottoms Up and Have a Happy Day!

18 comments:

  1. lol I don't know what I'd do if I caught my mom bouncing around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are possessed by Tigger


    heee

    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just did in that picture what I have always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would break my neck or at the very least, jar my rabies out of remission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to know you love us! I'm all for anyone who "be actin' a fool', like in this picture. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You are flipping in the air in the store? I love it! My sons would LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nom de Plume - You see my kids don't have to CATCH me they ENCOURAGE me!

    PBJ - Amy, I think that I am more of the Pooh type myself - spend lots of time pondering...

    OT - Then go do it!!!

    Laura - The trick is to hold your breath, then all of the airborne disease are held out and the latent ones (like rabies) are oxygen deprived and can't function.

    Dawn - I "pity da fool" who can't laugh at themselves!

    Kelley - You should flip for your sons, then they might love you too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wish I could do that!
    very nice. Maybe a blog series in the making...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an impressive pose. I couldn't even do that on the ground.
    Happy weekend.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bed-jumping is even more fun when it's all flippy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Check you out, Miss Thang! I'm so very impressed. I'd love to bounce with you once of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome photo, this is what life is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg, i love that you did it, have a picture of it & posted it for us loyal readers! i bet if you're tipsy, you're even more fun! then, no sales staff or security cameras could stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pat - If they let me back in the store, I could write an entire series!

    Robyn - I probably couldn't do that on the ground, either!

    LeeAnn - Best to do it where there are no ceiling fans!

    Crystal - C'mon any time!

    Lazarus - Thanks! I agree!

    Sherilin - If I were tipsy I definitely would have tossed my cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahay! Memories of high kicks and flips in the bedroom - sigh. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun...Now did you smoke the pot from your garden before or after this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whisper - YE-Haw!

    Alison - You must NOT have a ceiling fan.

    Greg - No it was oreos and candy.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!